WT Laminates - Customer CRM, Quotation and Invoicing System
WT Laminates are South Wales' leading suppliers of worktops to trade and members of the public.
Matthew Wulff approached MJ Software at the end of 2012 with the brief to build a bespoke quotation and invoicing system, after they'd had problems with the functionality offered by off-the-shelf accounts packages.
The client's requirements:
- Needed to be quick and easy to operate
- Flexible discounting system
- Allow electric or scanned copies of customers worktop drawings to be stored against quotes/invoices
- Enable tracking of invoices through to production and delivery
- Quick conversion of quote into invoice, with minimal data re-entry
- Produce professional paper and PDF based quotes, invoices
- Manage customer's accounts payments and produce monthly statements
- Provide analysis of sales by customer, product type, and area
What was delivered
- Client/server database system allowing quick entry and retrieval of information with a Windows based front end application
- Drag and drop file facilities enabling easy attachment of scanned copies of worktop layouts/designs
- User controls allow individual operators to have different discounting rules/limits
- Bespoke product library allows materials/products to be looked up and priced in an invoice/quote quickly and easily
- Administrator import tool to allow WT Laminates to perform mass updates to pricing structures, or import new products into the system quickly and easily in the future
- Crystal Reports embedded into system for reporting and invoice/quote production
"I am absolutely thrilled with the new computer system you have created for us. My only regret is we should have done it years ago. It is so efficient it has probably paid for itself already! "
Matthew Wulff, Director
WT Laminate's Web Site