Poseidon Offshore Health & Safety Limited: Trident..
Trident is a back office management system for Poseidon Offshore Health & Safety Limited (POSH). POSH are leading providers of Health and Safety consultants who work within the marine, seismic and engineering field.
Having worked with a sister company of POSH for many years, in 2013 MJ Software was tasked with building a bespoke back office software package to manage their enquiries, jobs, customers, and team of consultants.
The client's requirements:
- To build a package capable of handling all enquiries/jobs within one system.
- Provide a dashboard warning system to alert the team to various important deadlines, such as the expiry of personnel medical certificates, etc.
- Be capable of storing many-to-many relationships between a job and various companies.
- Handle documentation associated with the enquiry/job process.
- Share contact information with mobile phones.
What was delivered
- A relational database was used to model the relationships between companies, contacts and suppliers.
- Within the windows software, after log-in depending on permissions, key alerts on the state of jobs, companies, personnel records, etc are shown on the front screen dashboard.
- Jobs can be quickly and easily created, contacts linked to the same job, and the relationships between the job and contacts managed.
- Emails can be dragged and dropped into various elements in the system, and are automatically tagged, depending on the screen they are dropped into.
- A synchronisation tool was provided allowing key information to be sent to Outlook, allowing the team to have on hand all contact information.
Poseidon Offshore Health & Safety's Web Site